List Land now accepts guest posts; however, we are very particular about the types of posts we accept.
Please note, by participating as a Guest Poster you agree to assign all rights (including but not limited to, all international copyrights) in the content you create to ListLand.com.
Please follow the instructions below to participate as a Guest Poster.
1. Pay $60 for our Team’s Time to Upload & Format Your Post:
This is not compensation for a link, rather this is merely to pay for our team member’s time to upload and format the post. Please use this paypal button to submit payment.
2. Draft a List Using Our Format:
Draft the list following our list posting format: https://www.listland.com/list-land-list-format.pdf
3. Outbound links:
You may insert only one link to your site. All other links must be to authoritative sites (e.g. webmd, Wikipedia, major news outlets or well established authoritative sites). No byline links are allowed and no affiliate links.
4. Double-check your List Before Submitting:
Ensure you’ve followed the list format; and
Check that your content is unique with Copyscape.com or similar plagiarism checker.
- E-mail the completed list to jon @ www.listland.com.
- Include the following information in the subject line and body of your email “Completed Guest Post Submitted for Review & Posting”
- By submitting a list, you warrant that you have the power to transfer and shall transfer all ownership rights to the content (copyright and any all statutory or common law intellectual property rights) to List Land. You agree that the list is work made for hire and that List Land shall be the exclusive owner of the article and it may not be published anywhere else worldwide in any manner. This protects List Land legally and from a duplicate content SEO penalty.
6. Review, Acceptance & Rejection:
Once we review the list, we will advise whether it is accepted or rejected. We reserve the right to reject any content. Your payment of the posting fee and submission of a list does not guarantee publishing. Ownership of rejected lists shall be transferred back to you upon rejection. In the event of rejection, your posting fee will be refunded.
If accepted for publishing, the list will be placed in our publishing queue (or be published at appropriate time if seasonal content) and will appear on www.listland.com, may be promoted across our social networks, and may be e-mailed to our newsletter subscribers.
Thank you for your interest in guest posting on List Land.